Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Affirmations for Inspiration

Yesterday our quote of the week reminded us that optimism is an essential in the workplace. Today speaker and motivational expert Josh Hinds shares an affirmation you can use to stay optimistic when you're having a hard day. Repeat this daily, or write it out and keep it by your computer to stay positive and work better!

Here is Hinds' positive affirmation:

"I believe whole-heartedly in my ability to achieve whatever I set my sights upon. If others can accomplish the goals they set then so can I. Each day I take the time to review my written goals. I keep them nearby so they're never far from reach.

"I am moving confidently in the direction of my desired outcome. Each day I move further along the path to unlocking my full potential. I selflessly share my own unique talents for the good & benefit of everyone involved."

Josh Hinds is a speaker, trainer, and author on topics such as networking and personal branding. Check out his popular newsletter at www.GetMotivation.com.

2 comments:

Lisa Wallace said...

I like the message of Hinds' affirmations, but I think they may be a little too long to produce the desired results. Shorter affirmations tend to be more powerful.

Editor: Ashley Sonnentag said...

And they fit better on a post-it! :)

Good advice Lisa!