Thursday, February 17, 2011

You're in Need of a Quick Win!

Sales trainer Kim Duke writes a newsletter geared towards women in the sales profession - although of course, her advice is so great, anyone can benefit from it! Today she shares a great reminder that can help get you out of the winter blahs and kickstart your sales!

I was hanging out with my nieces and sis last night. We were eating banana bread, watching 4 episodes of Cake Boss and just getting in some over-due GIRL TIME.

My oldest niece just started taking art and proudly pulled out her first drawings of spheres, shadows, arrows and boxes. She put her fuzzy slippers on my leg and said with a grin...

"I thought I was going to be terrible at art Auntie. But LOOK - I quickly did these - and they turned out great! My teacher said it's the best way to start art....with a QUICK WIN."

I stopped mid-bite of my banana bread.

"Quick Win??? OMG - you're brilliant -get me a pen!"

You Need To Get A Quick Win!

So.

We're knee-deep in February, it feels like spring is never going to get here, and new and existing customers seem to be taking longer than usual to make up their minds.

You're in DIRE NEED OF A QUICK WIN!

Years ago I had a sales manager who had a great piece of advice when business was slow.

"Go sell something small."

My niece's art teacher was the same. She encouraged her students to have a QUICK WIN (and she made sure they did)

What's A Quick Win?

* You create a small intro or blow-out package for existing customers or people who are on the edge of buying from you - that is too enticing for them to turn down.
* Selling these small packages gives you the positive surge and momentum - it kick starts your sales again!

So get out there - and get YOUR QUICK WIN!

Kim Duke is an unconventional, sassy and savvy sales expert who shows women small biz owners and entrepreneurs how to increase sales in a fun, easy, stress-free way! Learn more and sign up for her free e-zine at www.salesdivas.com

No comments: