Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A SalesDog.com Sales Blog Recommendation

As an editor at SalesDog.com I cannot tell you how many sales newsletters and blog feeds I read on a daily basis. My e-mail box is inundated with sales tips from around the world - all so we can continue to bring you the very best advice and strategies to improve your sales.

That being said, one of the best sales and business blogs I've come across is that of Bill Brooks. A well-known author, sales trainer and contributor to Top Dog Sales Secrets, Bill and his staff have put together a fantastic resource that gives you practical advice, product recommendations and of course Bill's famous sales truths. It's regularly updated, well-written and packed full of information.

My suggestion? Sign up for Bill's blog feed (he even has step-by-step instructions on how to do so here) and keep checking in with us for more news, advice and recommendations.

No comments: