Monday, October 4, 2010

Quote of the Week

"When you find yourself stressed, ask yourself one question: Will this matter five years from now? If yes, then do something about the situation. If no, then let it go." -- Catherine Pulsifer, writer

Sales is a stressful business. There's the pressure you put on yourself, plus the pressure from your boss, your clients, and your family. It can be a lot to deal with, and can make even the smallest tasks seem overwhelming at times. That's why it is so important to keep this quote in mind!

As someone who can get stressed out very easily, I have been looking for ways to keep calm and lower my anxiety levels when i deal with stressful situations. They always happen, but I'm trying to change the way I react to them - and this quote helps me to think realistically about whatever is bothering me. If it really isn't going to matter, then why stress?

What do you think? Let us know in the comments!

No comments: