Monday, March 14, 2011

Quote of the Week

"It's not your position in life; it's the disposition you have which will change your position." -- Dr. David McKinley

I am a fairly optimistic person, but I definitely have those bouts of pessimism, where I feel like nothing can go right and if it can go wrong - it will. The thing I've come to realize is that when I'm feeling negative, negative things usually happen. Because I'm not looking out for the good, I miss it - and only notice the negative.

Sales is one of the most defeating jobs you can be in. The rejection can be so hard to deal with - especially if you're one to notice the negative rather than the positive. Try to look on the bright side, think hopeful thoughts, and recognize the good all around you - your positive outlook will help you to push yourself and reach new heights!

No comments: