Monday, October 5, 2009

Quote of the Week

"When you find yourself stressed, ask yourself one question: Will this matter five years from now? If yes, then do something about the situation. If no, then let it go." -- Catherine Pulsifer

How many times have you found yourself worrying about little things that aren't all that important? For me, it's probably every day! Coming from a long line of worrywarts, I get nervous very easily about little things - did I send the right copy of that proposal? Did I approach that prospect the right way? Did I remember to close the freezer? :)

When I think about my day, worrying about little things takes up more time than I'd care to admit. That's time I could be using much more efficiently! I'm going to tape this quote up in a very prominent place and remind myself that the little things will pass. Recognizing the important things and taking action is a much better use of my time!

No comments: